Bank of Khyber General Banking Officer Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip download online from here. Check list of eligible candidates for test from here. The Bank of Khyber is a provincial government bank owned by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and based in Peshawar, Pakistan, with 130 branches all over the country. It was set up as a state-owned, regional bank in 1991 along with the Bank of Punjab and the First Women Bank.
Those candidates who have submitted their application for the jobs in The Bank of Khyber BOK General Banking Officers. Now, waiting for their test roll number slip. So that they are able to appear in the test. Here roll no slip is available after it is announce by national testing authorities. Check test date of BOK posts from here.
Bank of Khyber General Banking Officer Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip
|Bank Name||The Bank of Khyber|
||General Banking Officers|
|Roll No Slip / Test Date
How to Download BOK Posts Roll Number Slips ?
- First way to download roll slip is by roll name. While the second way is by identity card number.
- After entering identity card number or name. Roll no slip will be display as well as other details about test time, test date & test venue.
- Eligible candidates can get their roll no slip by entering their mobile number last 7 digits.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.
- Mobile phones, calculators or any gadgets are not allowed on the test center premises as per HEC guidelines and NTS rules.