With the intention of helping Pakistan’s 9 million deserving and disadvantaged households, the Benazir Income Support Programme has reinstituted the Benazir Kafalat Programme. Each household can now receive a monthly support payment of Rs 8,750 thanks to a large budget increase for the program. This choice was made after the program’s funding was increased by 25%.
Benazir 8171 SMS
Please be informed that messages from the Benazir Income Support Programme will only be sent to deserving women under the Benazir Kafalat program from the number 8171. Any communications you receive from other numbers should not be trusted. Please ignore any calls from any other number if you do receive one.
It is recommended that you file an online complaint if you have come across such fake emails. You can accomplish this by going to the Benazir Income Support Programme website or by going to the program’s nearest office. By filing a complaint, you can help the authorities take the necessary action against the individuals responsible.
Check Eligibility Status
The Benazir Income Support Programme now makes it much easier to determine your eligibility. Now that you have a smartphone, you can check your eligibility while relaxing at home. To continue, all you need is your ID card number.
Just click the hyperlink provided below to find out if you qualify.
The following techniques can be used to determine whether you qualify for the BISP:
- Send an SMS to 8171 with your CNIC number in it.
- You can enter your CNIC number and security code on the BISP website by going there.
If you are qualified for the BISP, you can view your payment amount and next payment date.
How to receive Benazir kafalat program Payment
A government initiative called BISP offers financial support to low-income families in Pakistan. Former prime minister Benazir Bhutto introduced the program in 2008. A major social safety net program in Pakistan, BISP has assisted millions of households in escaping poverty.
I advise you to submit an application for BISP if you are qualified. The financial support you get may enable you to raise your level of life and secure a brighter future for your family.
The Benazir Kafalat program’s money-receiving procedure is quite straightforward. I’ll go over the entire process of getting paid in this section, which you may easily follow to get your help money.
The procedure for receiving money is as follows:
- If they are eligible for the program, married women will receive a message from 8171.
- Keep in mind that only 8171 can send messages.
- Following receipt of the notification, qualified ladies should visit a Habib Bank or Retailer with their original ID cards to pick up their funds after thumb verification.
- Keep in mind that after receiving the first installment, you can get the next installment through a Habib Bank Limited ATM rather than a shop.