The Benazir Nashonuma Programme has commenced. You can enrol in this programme if you have not already done so. We will walk you through the entire registration process for this programme for pregnant women under the age of two. Children (boys) will receive two thousand rupees, while girls would receive twenty-five thousand rupees.
This programme was created specifically for pregnant women who are unable to care for themselves owing to financial constraints, such as being unable to take medications on time or not having enough money to eat healthier foods. This programme was created to help pregnant women have their checkups done on time and have a healthy baby.
With nutrition and health challenges in Pakistan in mind, this programme was developed to raise public awareness and enlighten people about health issues. Go obtain detailed instructions.
Another essential goal of this programme is to avoid disorders like anaemia in newborns as soon as they are born. In order for a healthy baby to be born.
Benazir Nashonuma Program Registration
Joining this programme is a very quick and straightforward process.
- These facilities have been set up in every district of Pakistan.
- You must go to your nearest development centre and register there.
- Following registration, you will be checked on a regular basis and given health-related instructions.
- It will also tell you what diet you should follow while pregnant.
- They will provide you 2000 to 2500 per month to cover their child’s requirements.
- If you have not yet joined this programme, please do so as soon as possible to protect yourself and your child.
What is Ehsaas Nashonuma 2023
According to the star index, Pakistan has a high rate of malnutrition with 40.2% chronic malnutrition, 28.9% underweight, and 7% short height for age. The first 1,000 days of a child’s life provide the groundwork for future achievement. During this time, it is critical to invest in healthy and nutritional habits in order to develop the best human resources, which are the primary drivers of economic growth in the current era.
To address undernutrition in Pakistan, the Benazir Income Support Programme has established a conditional cash transfer programme for families who benefit from its other programmes to receive better health and nutrition services. The Board of Benazir Income Support Programme formed a Technical Design Committee, which was then reviewed at the 34th Board Meeting of Benazir Income Support Programme.
Ehsaas Nashonuma Program Purpose
The following are the program’s primary goals:
- Stunting is caused by chronic malnutrition in children under the age of two.
- Women gain weight during pregnancy.
- Getting rid of anaemia and vitamin deficits.
- Raising awareness about mother and birthing health and nutrition.
- Improved utilisation of existing health and nutrition services to minimise disease load.
The Benazir Income Support Programme, which aims to prevent chronic malnutrition, provides monetary assistance to pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, as well as children under the age of two, in eligible homes. Rs. 2000 for males and Rs. 2500 for girls are included.
To obtain this quantity, women should have frequent medical check-ups and participate in quarterly diet and child immunisation awareness seminars.
This programme was initially established in 14 districts around the country, but due to its success, it is now being extended throughout the country.