Download online Election Commission Gilgit Baltistan NTS Roll No Slip 2024 from here. New job possibilities through the National Testing Service (NTS) have been announced by the Election Commission of Gilgit-Baltistan (ECGB). January 5, 2024, is the cutoff date for online applications for ECGB NTS positions. The roll number slip for the GB NTS posts with the Election Commission is available here.
Applicants who apply for the most recent NTS employment at ECGB can obtain their NTS roll number slip by visiting www.nts.org.pk, the NTS’s official website. The CNIC number can be used to receive the roll number slip. You may get the NTS admit card here, along with all the pertinent details regarding NTS ECG jobs roll number 2024.
Election Commission Gilgit Baltistan NTS Roll No Slip 2024
|Election Commission Gilgit Baltistan NTS Roll No Slip 2024
|Election Commission of Gilgit Baltistan
|National Testing Agency NTS
|Last Date to Apply
|05 January 2024
|Roll Number Slip
ECGB Roll No Slip 2024
It is expected that the much-anticipated roll number slips for the 2024 Election Commission Gilgit Baltistan (ECGB) recruitment test will soon be made available. With the help of these thorough instructions, you should be able to download, print, and utilize your roll number slip with ease, guaranteeing a smooth test-taking experience.
How to Download ECGB NTS Roll No Slip 2024
It is recommended that candidates applying for NTS ECGB positions in 2024 use the official NTS website to get their roll number slips for the next recruitment test. Please do the following actions to make this procedure easier:
- Go to the NTS website in its entirety.
- When the exam day approaches, look for the “Download Roll No Slip” option (this link will be available).
- In the designated fields, enter your Registration Roll Number or CNIC number.
After selecting the “Download” option, save your roll number slip in a safe place.
ECGB NTS Roll Number Slip for Recruitment Test 2024 Download
To acquire, download, and print their roll number slips, candidates must undertake the following steps:
- Using an A4 sheet of paper and a black and white laser printer, print your roll number slip.
- Make sure that on the printed page, all pertinent information is displayed, including your name, roll number, test center address, and reporting time.
- To the test center, bring a black ballpoint pen, your CNIC card, and your printed roll number slip.
- Make sure you get to the testing facility at least half an hour ahead of the time specified on your roll number slip for reporting.