Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Tuesday, 22nd January, 2019. Elementary and Secondary Education Department is the biggest of all departments of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It has more than 1,87,733 employees. About 4.381 million students are learning in more than 27,514 Government institutions having more that 1,42,623 teachers. The functions of E&SE is formulation of policies, strategies and regulations for Schools Education & Literacy. Moreover, Preparation of Annual Developmental Program (ADP) for Elementary and Secondary Education Sector. Furthermore it also function is Processing of developmental projects.
Application are invited from the candidates having domicile of KPK to fulfill the vacant posts in KPESE schools.These posts are for disable persons. The jobs in education department of KPK are offered on contract basis. All those candidates who are eligible for the Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs Via NTS must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for KPK Elementary and Secondary Education Department Jobs Via NTS are mention below.
Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Tuesday, 22nd January 2019|
||19 to 35 years
||See Job ad below
How to Apply For Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs Via NTS ?
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- All the appointment will be made according to KPK government rules.
- Application receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Last date to apply is Tuesday, 22nd January, 2019.