Download GAT Subject 1 2020 Graduate Assessment Test Subject NTS Roll No Slip from here. Test date is 16th February, Sunday, 2020. The validity period of NTS GAT subject is up to 2 years. This Test is organize for the purpose of admissions in M.Phil as well as in MS programs. Those candidates who have complete sixteen years of education are eligible to apply. GAT subject consist of 100 Questions. All the question are MCQS. Total time for the test is 120 minutes.
All those students who apply for Graduate Assessment Test GAT Subject 1 for the year 2020. Now, waiting for their roll no slip. So that can appear in the written test of Subject GAT 1 2020 test. Roll no slips for Graduate Assessment Test Subject I is available here.
GAT Subject 1 2020 Graduate Assessment Test Subject NTS Roll No Slip
||Graduate Assessment Test (GAT 2020-I) GAT Subject|
||Sunday, 16th February, 2020|
|Roll No Slip Link 1
|Roll No Slip Link 2
How to Download GAT Subject One Test Roll Number Slips ?
- Students go to the official website and enter their identity card number. Roll number slip can also download by name.
- After entering id card number or name. Roll no slip will be display as well as other details.
- You have to enter your mobile phone number last 7 digits as password.
- Press ctrl+p to take print.
Instructions For Students Appearing In Graduate Assessment Test Subject One
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules.