Govt Printing Press Stationery Department Jobs ETES Test Roll No Slip download from here. Check list of eligible rejected candidates from here. Government Printing and Stationery Department is about a century old service department established in the year 1902. This department had started its function with meager staff, however, it was re-organized from time to time and staff increased.
Those candidates who have submitted their applications for Govt Printing Press Stationary Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa posts. Now, waiting for their test roll number slip. So that they are able to appear in the test. Roll no slip / list of candidates is available here after it is announce by The Examiner Testing & Evaluation Services authorities. You can download your jobs test roll no slip from here.
The Examiner Testing & Evaluation Services Govt Printing Press Stationery Department Jobs ETES Test Roll No Slip
||Govt Printing Press Stationery Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Post Title||Computer Operator (BPS-16), Stenographer (BPS-14), Junior Clerk/ASK (BPS-11), Revisor (BPS-07), Plate Maker (BPS-07), Care Taker (BPS-07), Katib (BPS-07), Compositor I (BPS-07), Time Checker (BPS-07), Duplicating Machine Operator (BPS-05), Counter (BPS-04), Pastor (BPS-05), Press Inker (BPS-04), and Binder-II (BPS-04)|
|Roll No Slip
How to Download Printing & Stationery Departments Posts Test Roll No Slips ?
- Your National identity card number is require to download roll no slip.
- After entering id card number (CNIC) and other details which are require. You can view the roll number slip as well as all other details about test time & test venue.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for written test.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips before entering in the examination centre.