Khuzdar Jhalawan Medical College JMC Jobs CTSP Roll No Slip download online from here. Check test date & list of candidates for test. Jhalawan Medical College is a Public medical institute. It is duly recognized by PMDC, authorized by Govt of Pakistan. Please note that PMDC allocates specific number of seats for MBBS & BDS admissions to each private & medical college in Balochistan.
If you are looking for roll number slips of Jhalawan Medical College JMC Khuzdar jobs via ctsp. Then you come at right page. Here roll no slip is available as soon as it is announce by officials. Check list of eligible / rejected candidates as well as test date from here.
Khuzdar Jhalawan Medical College JMC Jobs CTSP Roll No Slip
||Jhalawan Medical College Khuzdar|
||Cataloger, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Store Incharge, Store Keeper, Artist, Disection Hall Attendant, Library Clerk, Record Keeper Sub Engineer Civil, Sub Engineer Electrical, Laboratory Technician/Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Medical Social Worker, Carpenter, Photographer, Projectionist, Security Supervisor, Generator Operator, Pump Operator, Driver, Lab Attendant, Security Guard, Chowkidar, Mali, Naib Qasid, Plumber, Sweeper
| Roll No Slip
How to Download JMC Khuzdar Balochistan Vacancies Roll Number Slips
- The online way to download Roll No Slip is through id card number (CNIC).
- After entering identity card number & all details which are required. You can view the test date, test time as well as test venue.
- After your roll number slip is displayed. You can download as well as take the print of your slip.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.
- Without the roll number slip no candidate will be entertained for the test.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises.