KPK Directorate of Youth Affairs Jobs NTS Test Answer Keys Result check online from here. Test date is Sunday, 30th June 2019. Khyber Pakhtunkhwan is the land of the Valiant Pakhtuns nestled primarily on the Iranian Plateau, holds a significant strategic place in the country’s geographical setting. The famous Khyber Pass links the province to Afghanistan sharing borders in the west and north, Azad Kashmir and the Northern Areas (the Pakistani-administered areas of the Kashmir region) to the east and northeast, Punjab province to the southeast, and Baluchistan province to the southwest.
The major rivers that cross the KPK province are the Kabul, Swat, Chitral, Kunar, Siran, Panjkora, Bara, Kurram, Dor, Haroo, Gomal and Zhob. All those candidates who apply for Junior Clerk jobs in KPK Youth Affairs and appear in the test. Waiting candidates can check junior clerk result from here. We will update here KPK Directorate of Youth Affairs junior clerk job test answer keys. When it once by National testing authorities. Usually, NTS announce result of any test with in 7 to 10 days. However, answer keys are announce earlier then the full result.
KPK Directorate of Youth Affairs Jobs NTS Test Answer Keys Result
||Swat Forest Division Mingora|
||Sunday, 30th June 2019|
|Test Title||Junior Clerk|
How To check Junior clerk Test Result ?
- Result can be check in two ways. First by identity card number while the other method is by roll number.
- Enter your id card number or roll number then enter correct code. At last click on search button.
- Your result will be display as well as your total marks.
- You can also check your result by entering your roll number.
- You can also download as well as take the print of your result.