NTS GAT Subject I 2021 Roll No Slip Graduate Assessment Test Subject download from here. Test date is Sunday, 14th February, 2021.The validity period of NTS GAT subject is up to 2 years. This Test is organize for the purpose of admissions in M.Phil as well as in MS programs. Those candidates who have complete sixteen years of education are eligible to apply. GAT subject consist of 100 Questions. Tap this page to get the information about the roll number slip of gat subject 1 2021 test.
All those students who apply for Graduate Assessment Test GAT Subject 1 for the year 2021. Now, waiting for their roll no slip. So that can appear in the written test of Subject GAT 1 2021 test. Roll no slips for Graduate Assessment Test Subject four is available here.
NTS GAT Subject I 2021 Roll No Slip Graduate Assessment Test Subject
||Graduate Assessment Test (GAT 2021-I) GAT Subject|
||Sunday, 14th February, 2021|
|Roll No Slip Link 1||Click Here|
|Roll No Slip Link 2||Click Here|
How to Download GAT Subject one Test Roll No. Slips ?
- Students go to the official website and enter their identity card number. Roll number slip can also download by name.
- After entering id card number or name. Roll no slip will be display as well as other details.
- You have to enter your mobile phone number last 7 digits as password.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules.