Pakistan Medical Commission PMC MDCAT 2020 2021 NTS Results check online from here. Test date is Sunday, 29th November, 2020. The Pakistan Medical Commission previously known as Pakistan Medical & Dental Council) is a statutory regulatory authority that maintains the official register of medical practitioners within Pakistan. Its chief function is to establish uniform minimum standard of basic and higher qualifications in medicine and dentistry.
If you are looking for PMC MDCAT 2020 2021 test result. Then you are at right page. Here result is available after it is announce by national testing authorities. Mostly, nts declare the result of any test after the few days of test date. We will update here link to check result as well as answer keys.
Pakistan Medical Commission PMC MDCAT 2020 2021 NTS Results
||Sunday, 29th November, 2020|
How to Check PMC MDCAT Test Result
- Written test result can be check in two following ways.
- First method to check result is via identity card number while the second way to check result is through roll number.
- Write your id card number in the id card search bar. After select your post for which you wants to check result. At last click on search button.
- You have to enter your mobile phone last 7 digits as password.
- You can also take the print of your result. Press ctrl+p to take print.