Download online Punjab Healthcare Commission PHC Jobs NTS Roll Number Slip from here. Check list of eligible rejected candidates from here. The Punjab Healthcare Commission is an autonomous health regulatory body that regulate the hospitals, clinics, laboratories and other health centres in Punjab. the department was established by the Government of the Punjab under the Punjab Healthcare Commission Act 2010.
Those candidates who have have submitted their application for the jobs in Punjab Healthcare Commission Government of the Punjab. Now, waiting for their test roll number slip. So that they are able to appear in the test. Here roll no. slip is available as soon as it is announce by officials. Check list of eligible rejected candidates from here. Total number of posts are 42.
Punjab Healthcare Commission PHC Jobs NTS Roll Number Slip
|Institution Name||Punjab Healthcare Commission
Government of the Punjab
||Deputy Director (Internal Audit, Complaints-Gyne)|
|Download Roll No Slip/ Test Date
|List of Eligible Candidates||Available Here|
How to Download PHC Vacancies Test Roll No Slips ?
- Candidates must follow the following steps to get roll numbers slips/ list of candidates.
- First way is by roll name. While the second way is by identity card number.
- After entering identity card number or name. Roll no slip will be display as well as other details about test time, test date & test venue.
- Eligible candidates can get their roll no slip by entering their mobile number last 7 digits.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip of Punjab Healthcare Commission PHC posts. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- Mobile phone and other electronic devices are not allow in examination hall as per HEC instructions.