Punjab Labour Appellate Tribunal Jobs NTS Roll No Slip download By Name CNIC online from here. Check test date from here. The jobs in Labour Appellate Tribunal of Punjab was announce in the month of June, 2021. While last date to apply is Monday, 5th July, 2021. Total number of posts are 2.
Those candidates who have submitted their application for the jobs in Labour Appellate Tribunal 2021 via NTS. Now, waiting for their test roll number slip. So that they are able to appear in the test. Here roll no slip is available after it is announce by national testing authorities. Check test date from here.
Punjab Labour Appellate Tribunal Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip download By Name CNIC
|Roll No Slip
|List of Candidates / Test Date
||Check From Here|
How to Download NTS 2021 Posts Test Roll Number Slips ?
- First way to download roll slip is by roll name. While the second way is by identity card number.
- After entering identity card number or name. Roll no slip will be display as well as other details about test time, test date & test venue.
- Eligible candidates can get their roll no slip by entering their mobile number last 7 digits.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.
- Mobile phones, calculators or any gadgets are not allowed on the test center premises as per HEC guidelines and NTS rules.