Download Sindh Directorate of Nursing BSc Nursing Degree Psychiatric Diploma admission NTS Roll No Slip from here. Check list of eligible & rejected candidates from here. The Department of Health is responsible of public health in Sindh, Pakistan. Directorate General Nursing Sindh is the institution which deals with all the issues pertaining to the nursing professionals in the Sindh Province.
Those candidates who have apply for Directorate of Nursing Sindh BSc Nursing Degree Psychiatric Diploma admissions 2020. Now, waiting for their test roll number slip. So that they are able to appear in the test. Here roll no. slip is available as soon as it is announce by officials.
Sindh Directorate of Nursing BSc Nursing Degree Psychiatric Diploma admission NTS Roll No Slip
||Sunday, 26th January, 2020
||Jamshoro College of Nursing|
||R.N BSC Nursing
Diploma in psychiatric nursing program
|Roll No Slip
How to Download DNK Admissions 2020 Roll Number Slip
- Students can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address as well as from online portal.
- Candidates must follow the following steps to get roll numbers slips/ list of candidates.
- First way is by roll name. While the second way is by identity card number.
- After entering identity card number or name. Roll no slip will be display as well as other details about test time, test date & test venue. Eligible candidates can get their roll no slip by entering their mobile number last 7 digits.
- If any one is unable to find his/her roll number slip. Then those candidates can search their name or id card in rejected list. May be due to some reasons you are ineligible for test.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.