Supreme Court Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip Download online from here. Check list of eligible candidates for test from here. The Supreme Court of Pakistan is the apex court in the judicial hierarchy of Pakistan. Established in accordance to the Part VII of the Constitution of Pakistan. Application are invited from the suitable candidates for the vacant posts in Supreme Court of Pakistan. Due date to apply for jobs in Supreme Court of Pakistan is Monday, 30th December 2019.
Those candidates who have submitted their application for Supreme Court Pakistan Jobs. Now, waiting for their test roll number slip. Here roll no slip of Supreme court jobs is available as soon as it is announce by officials. The title of the jobs are Judicial Assistant, Assistant Private Secretary, Protocol Assistant, Steno Typist, Accounts Assistant, Library Clerk & LDC. Skill test date is Saturday, 18th & Sunday, 19th January 2020.
Supreme Court Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip
|Domicile / Quota
|Roll No Slip
||Friday, 31st January to Sunday, 2nd February 2020|
How to Download Roll Number Slips of Supreme Court Vacancies ?
- Your Name or CNIC number is require to download test roll no slip.
- After entering name or id card number (CNIC). You can view the roll number slip as well as all other details about test time & test venue.
- You have to enter your mobile phone last 7 digits as password.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center.
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.