Zakat Ushr Department KPK Jobs NTS Test Roll Number Slip download online from here. Test date is Saturday, 27th & Sunday, 28th July 2019. Zakat is a form of alms-giving treated in Islam as a religious obligation or tax, which, by Quranic ranking, is next after prayer in importance. As one of the Five Pillars of Islam, zakat is a religious obligation for all Muslims who meet the necessary criteria of wealth. Zakat is based on income and the value of all of one’s possessions. The amount of zakat to be paid by an individual depends on the amount of money and the type of assets the individual possesses.
According to the Quran’s Surah Al-Tawba, there are eight categories of people (asnaf) who qualify to benefit from zakat funds. Candidates applied for ZU Zakat And Ushr Department jobs. Now, waiting for there roll no slip which they can get from here. List of candidates who are rejected due to some reasons also available here.
Zakat Ushr Department KPK Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip
|Department Name||Zakat & Ushr Department|
|Roll No Slip
|Roll No Slip
||Saturday, 27th & Sunday, 28th July 2019|
How to download Zakat & Ushr organization Vacancies Test Roll Number slips
- Eligible applicants for the test can also obtain their roll number slips from here.
- Candidates must follow the following instructions to get the roll numbers slips:
- Students go to the official website of nts and enter her/his NIC number.
- Candidates can get a print of his/her information on this page after entering his/her NIC number on the link given above.
- After entering the NIC number, Candidates can view the roll number slips and also details about the test center.
- Candidates can also get there roll no slip by entering his/her name.