Child Health MNCH Program Gilgit Baltistan Jobs CTSP Roll No Slips download online from here. Check eligible rejected candidates list. Gilgit-Baltistan, formerly known as the Northern Areas, is a region administered by Pakistan as an administrative territory, and constituting the northern portion of the larger Kashmir region. Tap this page to get the info about the slip of National Maternal Newborn & Child Health MNCH Program Gilgit Baltistan Jobs.
If you are looking for roll number slip of National Maternal Newborn & Child Health MNCH Program Gilgit-Baltistan. Then you come at right page. Here roll no slip is available as soon as it is announce by officials. Check list of eligible / rejected candidates as well as test date from here.
National Maternal Newborn & Child Health MNCH Program Gilgit Baltistan Jobs CTSP Roll No Slip
|Department Name||National Maternal Newborn & Child Health MNCH Program Gilgit-Baltistan|
||Public Health Specialist(Equivalent to BPS-17)
Lady Medical Officer(Equivalent to BPS-17)
Social Organizer(Equivalent to BPS-17)
Account Assistant(Equivalent to BPS-14)
Lady Health Visitor(Equivalent to BPS-9)
Driver (Equivalent to BPS-4)
Daya (Equivalent to BPS-2)
Community Midwife(Stipend Based)
|Test Date / Roll No Slip
How to Download National Maternal Newborn MNCH Posts Test Roll No. Slips
- The online way to download Roll No Slip is through id card number (CNIC).
- After entering identity card number & all details which are required. You can view the test date, test time as well as test venue.
- After your roll number slip is displayed. You can download as well as take the print of your slip.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.
- Without the roll number slip no candidate will be entertained for the test.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises.