Directorate General Population Welfare Jobs Phase 2 ATS Roll No Slips download from here. Check list of candidates & test date from here. Population Welfare department is providing Family Planning and Reproductive Health Services to married couples through static and out-reach services in the province. The department mainly focuses on birth spacing & mother and child health care and for bringing balance between population increase and socio-economic well-being.
Those candidates who have submitted their application the jobs in Directorate General Population Welfare Jobs Phase 2 via allied testing service. Now, waiting for their roll no slips. So that they are able to appear in the test. Here roll no slip is available after it is announce by ATS authorities.
Directorate General Population Welfare Jobs Phase 2 ATS Roll No Slips
|Department Name||District Population Welfare Office Nowshera|
Junior Scale Stenographer
Driver / Dispatch Rider
|Roll No Slip
How to Download DPWO Phase II Jobs Test Roll Number Slips ?
- The online method to download roll number slip is through identity card number (CNIC).
- First of select the post then enter your identity card number at last click on submit button.
- You can download as well as take the print of your roll number slip.
- If anyone is unable to find his / her roll number slip. Then check your name in the rejected candidates list may be due to some reasons you are not eligible for written / skill test.
- Test date, test time & venue is mention on the roll number slip.
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center.