Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Saturday, 19th January 2019. The Ministry of Defence, is a executive ministry of the Government of Pakistan, tasked in defending Pakistan’s national interests and values at home and abroad. It plays a major supporting role to the Pakistan Armed Forces and coordinates with a range of domestic, foreign and inter-governmental bodies.
Applications are invited from Pakistan Nationals to fulfill the posts in Ministry of Defence. Maximum age is different for different posts. All those candidates who are eligible for theGovernment of Pakistan Ministry of Defence Jobs Via nts must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for jobs in Ministry of Defence MOD are mention below.
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 14th January 2019|
||up to 40 years
||See Job Ad below
|Roll No Slip
How to Apply For Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence Jobs Via NTS
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- Age will be calculated with effect from closing date for receipt of applications.
- Candidates may apply for 2 posts.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 400/- for the posts of BS17 & BS 18 can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Test fees is Rupees 275 for the posts of BS 11 to BS 16. While for the post from BS 05 to BS 09 the test fees is Rupees 250.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Saturday, 19th January 2019.