Registration of Complaints with the Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) The latest disbursement of the Benazir Income Support Program has been issued on a quarterly basis. The Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) offers assistance to eligible families through authorized cash centers within the program and the HBL E-Connect Shop.
The BISP Program has implemented an augmentation in the disbursement of support payments, resulting in an increase of the aid amount to 9000. It is imperative that beneficiaries expeditiously receive their financial assistance from the BISP Cash Center. Numerous grievances have been reported over the reduction of payments within the BISP Program. The process of filing a complaint is outlined in the following section of this article.
Instruction About Complaint Registration in BISP
To submit a complaint pertaining to the deduction of Aid Money from the Benazir Income Support Program, please adhere to the provided procedures in order to ensure the correct registration of your complaint.
- It is imperative to bring along both the original identification card number and the registered mobile number when visiting the tehsil office of the Benazir Income Support Program in order to initiate the complaint process.
- Moreover, in the event that you encounter difficulties completing the complaint form independently, it is possible to seek assistance from the office personnel to facilitate the completion of this form.
How to Register a BISP Complaint
In order to register a complaint pertaining to the deduction of the BISP Payment, it is necessary to adhere to the following prescribed procedures.
- To register a complaint, it is necessary to visit the nearest office of the Benazir Income Support Program.
- It is necessary to articulate one’s concerns pertaining to the decrease in stipend to the Assistant Director at the BISP Tehsil Office.
- Subsequently, it is necessary to request the BISP form in order to lodge a complaint.
- The complaint form necessitates the inclusion of various personal facts, including the individual’s full name, identification card number, mobile phone number, location of receipt, and a comprehensive account of the deduction in question.
- Subsequently, it is necessary to return the aforementioned form to the Assistant Director of the Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) Tehsil Office.
Verification Process of BISP Complaint
Upon lodging a complaint alleging a reduction in BISP payments, it is necessary to await verification of the complaint for a specified period of time.
- Upon completion of the verification process for your application, your complaint will undergo further processing.
- The following stages outline the verification process conducted at the Benazir Income Office for applications.
- Following the submission of the complaint, officials from the Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) proceed with an investigation into the matter.
- In the event that the complaint is determined to be substantiated during the process of verification, the respective financial institution is instructed to initiate legal proceedings against the agent responsible for the deduction.
- Upon the conclusion of the procedure, the deducted sum will be transmitted to your designated bank account.
BISP Complaint Registration Through Helpline Number
Furthermore, a toll-free helpline number has been made available to facilitate the registration of grievances pertaining to the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP). The helpline number is available for registering complaints at any time. The issuance of this number is necessitated by the inability of numerous individuals to physically visit the office of their Internet Service Provider (ISP) in order to formally lodge their grievances. The government has established a helpline number to streamline communication with the public, enabling individuals to easily contact and record their complaints.