Programs for unconditional cash transfers typically have a direct impact on helping beneficiaries meet their immediate financial needs. In the long run, though, they aid in removing individuals from abject poverty. The population covered by cash transfers and the funding allotted for their implementation are the key determinants of their efficacy.
In cases of persistent poverty, illness, temporary deception, supply of enough food, etc., unconditional cash transfers are always acceptable and must be disclosed to the eligible recipients. You can use the program to spend the money however you like.
In order to meet their demands, PWDs and PWDs frequently rely on others. However, the public sector in Pakistan and Punjab offers relatively little financial and material assistance to those with special needs. The coverage of PWDs differs from that of regular financial aid because the support is typically only offered once or once a year.
Humqadam Program Registration
Punjab’s Humqadam Programme provides underprivileged PWDs with unconditional care transfers. People with disabilities receive cash assistance in the amount of Rs. 2000. Based on life verification and new beneficiary registration, this program’s beneficiary base will grow annually. The Humqadam program’s primary goal is to increase the socioeconomic well-being of Punjab’s special population.
One of the fundamental goals of social security is to help individuals, and this programme will give cash assistance to special people so they can maintain a minimal quality of living. This programme is available to all Punjabi residents who qualify.
- Enhance the social inclusion of unique populations in Punjab.
- To better the lives of those with special needs.
- To lessen reliance on the unique people’s social network.
- As the Benazir Income Support Programme has been set up with BISP, the poverty score, or PMT, should be thirty or less, as is available in the National and Social Economic Registry NSER.
- A person must possess a Nadra-issued special CNIC graduate.
How to Register in Humqadam Program
- To begin, select Online Registration from the menu.
- After that, a form will be provided there.
- Enter your National Identity Card number and the code shown in the image in this form.
- You will then be informed of your eligibility.
- You will receive monthly assistance of Rs 2000 if you qualify.