Independent Monitoring Unit IMU Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Friday, 8th November 2019. The main purpose of establishing IMU in health department of KPK is to regularly evaluate performance of the public sector health care facilities. Moreover, IMU also aims to take measures to improve quality of services at the government hospitals in the province.
Application are invited to fulfill the posts in Independent Monitoring Unit of Health Department KPK. Those candidates who are eligible for the Independent Monitoring Unit Jobs Via NTS must apply to avail this golden opportunity. The name of the district which have vacant posts are Khyber, Bajaur, Mohmand, North Waziristan, South Waziristan, Upper Kurram, Central & Lower Kurram, Orakazi & Former FR Regions. The title of the jobs are Monitoring & Data Collection Assistant (Male, Female). Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in IMU KPK Health Department are mention below.
Independent Monitoring Unit IMU Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Friday, 08 November, 2019|
||Monitoring & Data Collection Assistant (Male, Female)|
How to Apply For IMU KPK Health Vacancies 2019 ?
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- NTS test fee is Rupees 500/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are eligible to apply.
- Male candidates must have valid LTV License at the time of selection. With out valid LTV they will be not considered for further process.
- Department has the right to increase or decrease posts or cancel the recruitment process.
- Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action.