Pakistan Mint Lahore Apprenticeship Training NTS Merit List Roll No Slips download online from here. Check eligible candidates list from here. The Pakistan Mint is a coin press located in Shalimar Town, Lahore, Pakistan. It is the oldest mint located in Pakistan. It is governed by the State Bank of Pakistan. The mint has been in operation since 1942. Currency denominations of 1, 2,5 and 10 rupee coins are currently minted there.
Those candidates who have submitted their application for Apprenticeship Training in Pakistan Mint Lahore. Now, waiting for their test roll number slip. So that they are able to appear in the test. Here roll no slip is available after it is announce by national testing authorities.
Pakistan Mint Lahore Apprenticeship Training NTS Merit List Roll No Slips
||Pakistan Mint Lahore|
|Roll No Slip
How To Check Pakistan Mint Merit Lists
- First way to download roll slip is by roll name. While the second way is by identity card number.
- After entering identity card number or name. Roll no slip will be display as well as other details about test time, test date & test venue.
- Eligible candidates can get their roll no slip by entering their mobile number last 7 digits.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.
- Mobile phones, calculators or any gadgets are not allowed on the test center premises as per HEC guidelines and NTS rules.