Check the online Punjab Learner Driving License Fee 2024 New Update from here. In a significant move, the government of Punjab has made a crucial decision regarding the learner driving license fees for 2024. Notably, the fees will remain unchanged until January 16, 2024, following an announcement by Mohsin Naqvi, the acting Chief Minister of Punjab.
Punjab Learner Driving License Fee
Mohsin Naqvi, in his capacity as the caretaker Chief Minister, has chosen to defer the anticipated increase in learner license fees. Originally set to surge by 1566 percent, from Rs60 to Rs1000, this decision provides a window of opportunity for aspiring drivers in Punjab.
Importance of the Extension
Chief Minister Naqvi stressed the significance of utilizing this extended period to obtain learner’s licenses at the existing cost. Expressing concern over the escalating instances of individuals driving without licenses, he urged the public to adhere to regulations before the impending deadline.
Naqvi issued a stern warning, emphasizing that failure to comply could lead to legal consequences, including imprisonment. This underscores the government’s commitment to enforcing traffic regulations and ensuring the safety of all road users.
Massive Influx of Applicants
With more than one million individuals awaiting their turn at Punjab traffic police centers for online learner driving licenses. The government initially set January 1 as the deadline for the fee hike. However, the decision triggered a surge in applications, leading to overflowing driving license requests.
Responding to the overwhelming response, Chief Minister Mohsin Naqvi swiftly announced an update, halting the implementation of the increased fee for driving licenses. This move aims to streamline the application process and alleviate the pressure on the licensing system.
What You Need to Know
Key Details at a Glance
- Title: Learner Driving Fee 2024
- Fee Status: Remain Same till January 16, 2024
- Fee Range: Rs60 to Rs1000
- Location: Punjab
- Posted by: ntstestresults.org
Application Process Simplified
Step-by-Step Guide to Apply Online for a Learner Driving License
- Create an Account: Visit the DLIMS licensing website and sign up to initiate the application process.
- Fill Out the Application Form: Provide accurate information in the application form to ensure a smooth processing experience.
- Upload Documents: Submit the required documents online, streamlining the verification process.
- Generate PSID and Payment: Generate a Payment Service ID (PSID) and conveniently pay the fees through ATM, online banking, or mobile banking channels.